- Help Center
- I'M AN ACTIVE POUND INSTRUCTOR
- MARKETING & PROMOTION
I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT A POUND PROGRAM
SHOP HELP CENTER
I WANT TO TEACH A POUND PROGRAM
I'M AN ACTIVE POUND INSTRUCTOR
I'M A VENUE OWNER/OPERATOR
POUND ROCKOUT WORKOUT
GENERATION POUND // POUND FOR SCHOOLS
Do I need approval to do an event?
POUND cannot be scheduled or booked at any convention or event, including an exhibitor booth or session/class, without prior approval and consent from POUND HQ. Any unauthorized use of the POUND name and/or logo is strictly prohibited.
Please submit the event for approval if you want to represent POUND at an event. Requests must be received 90 days (three months) before the event date.
If you are an event organizer soliciting sponsorship, an event coordinator seeking talent to perform or lead a group class for your organization, or a licensed Pro wishing to represent any POUND program at an event or host your own event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: POUND properly vets each opportunity and ensures that each event can be maximized, managed, and supported. We ask that your email include the following event details:
- Where is the event taking place?
- When is the event taking place?
- Who is the audience?
- How many participants do you expect?
- Are any other brands offering workouts?
- Will the venue be equipped with a sound system?
- Can you connect POUND HQ to the event organizer?
- Can you provide a website?